domingo, 22 de setembro de 2013

When I was a child

     I was remembered one story when I was 6 years old. I think it was  at night after the party of my cousin. 
     In the party,I and my cousins had played a lot and had fun. In the party had a magician  that made many tricks. 
     In the end of the party,I and my cousins  were talk my grandmother if we could be sleep in her  house and she said "Yes, sure".
     When I and my cousins stopped in grandmother's house, we invented that we could magic tricks! So my cousins caught my grandmother dog and put he in  the bag and we tried to transform the dog in another animal fot exemple, a bird.
     But it was not successful and when my grandmother enter in the bedroom she said that we were crazy. 
     I will never forget this because it was
 so funny. 
     

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário