domingo, 27 de outubro de 2013

Short Messages

1- Hello friends! I have an extra ticket for a black party that you'll have to wear black clothes (: It is on Sunday at 10pm. There will be music with Mc Catra and drink with the best barmen in the city. LOL! For more information go to website or call me. 


2- He are some pics of my travel to Orlando with my family. Was very nice and we went in a lot of parks in Disney. LOL! (: BTW my family and I love them. As you can see in the photo.


3- Hello! I'll sell my cell phone. Who want to buy? It has a beautiful design and has a lot of functions. You can enter in your email, facebook, Twitter, blogger, instagram, play games, and your PC. If you are interested, please contact ASAP. 


4- Anyone can copy a text that was posted in their internet but it is crime! FYI If you post a text or comment in the internet, please put your name and don't pass your personal information. It is so serious!  


Um comentário: